The Heart of Blossoming Seed
I believe that everyone is born with a set of gifts that they are specifically wired for and meant to pursue whole-heartedly. One of the things that bring me great joy and fulfillment is seeing one desire, embrace, and thrive in not only who they are, but in the dreams and passions that are within them. So within this realm of belief in people’s potential, is my desire to create a platform where, through the art of photography, one can learn, be equipped, and prosper in their passion for taking beautiful images. Through my failures and victories in my pursuit of becoming a great photographer, I believe I can pass on wisdom and direction to not only the beginner, but even to photographers that are trying to reach the next level in their photography skills, business, and client interaction.
Lessons by the HourNo minimums.
- Want to give lessons a try before committing to a weekly or monthly schedule? Have a just a few things you want to learn that would only require a session or two to cover? Lessons at the hourly rate may be the perfect choice for you.
- Most flexible and requires no minimum term.
- One to three hour lessons at $85 per hour, scheduled at your convenience.
Weekly LessonsSession with Seth every week.
- Most affordable and most effective choice for those who are just starting and really want to pursue photography long term, whether its for photographing your own awesome kids, documenting travel or vacation, or starting your own business!
- Continuous and consistent lessons each week keeping all learned info fresh on your mind and in practice.
- Includes FREE portrait session with Seth as your photographer to give you some epic shots of yourself, for business, social media, promo, etc.
- Weekly one to three hour sessions at $65 per hour, minimum term of 8 weeks.
Monthly LessonsSession with Seth every month.
- Looking for a chance to brush up on your skills a little at a time?
- Great value! Save $10 per hour!
- Monthly one to three hour sessions at $75 per hour, minimum term of 3 months.